It’s time—you’ve made the Stay Comfy, Minnesota call and you’re ready to have someone out to your home to discuss better options for keeping your home comfortable. You’ve wisely chosen to work with a Twin Cities Carrier dealer. But now what? Are there preparations you can do to get the most out of the upcoming appointment?
It may be helpful to think about what features you would ideally see in a new system, such as durability, efficiency and environmental friendliness. There are also questions you may wish to ask your dealer to help you feel more comfortable with them and to foster communication about the project. Here are a few examples to get you started.
- How long has your company been in business?
- How quickly is your company capable of responding to emergency calls?
- What are your hours of operation?
- Do you have proof of insurance?
- Does your company offer any maintenance or service plans?
- What types of payment do you accept and what are your billing terms?
- Can you offer any references of past clients that I could contact?
Information is power—and it can also offer you reassurance as you move forward with your project. These questions will help you as you determine which system and Minneapolis or St. Paul Carrier dealer will be partners with you in keeping your home comfortable.
For more energy saving and home comfort tips, visit StayComfyMinnesota.com! Stay Comfy, Minnesota is your Minnesota resource for air conditioning repair, furnace repair and HVAC tips and advice.