In Minnesota, you don’t want to wait until your furnace needs repair to call an HVAC specialist. The same goes for your air conditioning unit in the summer time. For optimal performance of your heating and cooling units you want to make sure you get them checked out before the extreme temperatures set in.
When looking for an HVAC dealer here in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul and the greater Minnesota area, it is best to arm yourself with some important questions to ask your potential specialist:
- Which is the best furnace on the market?
- Is my furnace operating at peak performance?
- Is my furnace energy efficient?
- Could I save money on my utility bills with a new furnace?
- How closely can I manage my home comfort with your line of furnaces?
- Which furnaces have easy-to-clean filters?
- Which of the heating manufacturers you represent have been around the longest?
- How long has your company been in business?
- How quickly can you typically respond in an emergency situation?
- Do you have any special furnace service or maintenance plans?
- What are your billing and payment methods and terms?
- Do you have client references I could contact?
To get started on your hunt for an HVAC dealer here in Minnesota, visit the Carrier website to find a dealer near you. Your local Carrier dealer will be happy to work with you on answering all of these questions.