NATE, North American Technician Excellence Inc., is an independent, third-party non-profit certification body for HVAC and HVAC/R technicians. NATE represents a valid, reliable and widely respected certification protocol for technicians in the HVACR Industry.
NATE’s HVAC and HVAC/R testing validates the technician’s knowledge with a test that represents what 80% of technicians have an 80% chance of encountering once a year.
When you request a NATE-certified technician, you know you will be getting a skilled professional who has proven their knowledge in the HVAC/R industry by passing the specialized NATE certification tests.
A NATE-certified technician can save you money and also offer you greater peace of mind. When using a certified NATE tech, you’ll benefit by:
- Lower utility bills through proper installation and maintenance
- Fewer callbacks and warranty returns
- Fast, efficient service
- Job done right the first time
- Equipment that runs at peak efficiency
- Advice & knowledge of skilled, certified technician
To find a certified NATE technician, click here.